People looking for a clear answer to any questions regarding love, work, health, money and more can now download the new Horoscope and Fortune Telling App for iPhone and iPad, and get the valuable insights they need from best-selling author and contemporary prophet and healer, Stanley Bradley.
Horoscope and Fortune Telling is the first app for iPhone and iPad that combines horoscopes along with Stanley Bradley’s “Magic Tarot”, which is based on the fifth edition of his continuously improving tarot interpretative cards, and suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Key features of Horoscope and Fortune Telling include:
- Over 5,000 answers in multiple categories, including work, health, money and more
- Ability to test and develop magic skills
- Horoscopes for 2013
- Supports multiple users, each with his or her individual profile
- Keeps track of interpretations and questions
- Provides percentages and explanations for health-related questions
- Two themes: modern and retro, with full Retina Display support
- Two versions of cards: the Stanley Bradley Original Tarot, and modern schematic tarot
- Test and Quiz section provides illuminating answers regarding relationships and more
- Users can ask clarifying questions as they journey towards a clear answer
- Users can create individuals questions and a list of answers (i.e. input their child’s
school, lucky lottery numbers, etc.).
“Horoscope and Fortune Telling is a collection of all of my work up until now,” commented Stanley Bradley. “Users will find answers for all kinds of questions — from very common inquires, to ones that you they would never even think of! These are matters that concern life, relationships and work, but also things like how suitable a certain gift may be, predicting lottery numbers, graphs, finances and much more. Everyone will find clear answers that are meant for them at the right time.”
Horoscope and Fortune Telling, the unique new app that provides iPhone and iPad users a clear answer to any questions, is available now for immediate download in the App Store here.
A free version of the app that features a complete Test & Quiz section and 10 questions on love and relationships is available here.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson of appshout! on behalf of Stanely Bradley at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.